When you are dealing with a new or current employer, you may feel like it's just you against the company. Things like discrimination, unsafe work environments, confusing employment contracts and employment rights violations can make you feel like your employer doesn't have your best interests at heart. That's why you need an attorney who is well versed in employment law to represent you in the courts and with your employer.
Whether you have been denied employment, were just hired to a new position, are currently employed or were recently terminated in Colorado, you should retain the services of experienced employment to help you negotiate with your employer or fight any rights violations. The knowledgeable and compassionate Denver employment law lawyers at Elkus, Sisson & Rosenstein, P.C., can help you with issues regarding your employer.
Boulder Discrimination Lawyers | Wrongful Termination | Employment Contracts
You need a Colorado employment attorney who specializes in various areas of Colorado's employment laws such as:
- Pre-employment negotiations and hiring
- Securing references before or after employment
- Employment agreements like non competes
- Employment law issues
- Vacation time and overtime claims
- Benefit and severance packages
- Unfair wage practices
- Administrative grievances
- Understanding employee handbooks and employment contracts
- Enforcing workplace safety
- Getting compensation for workplace injury
- Fighting sexual harassment
- Hiring or workplace discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) issues
- Unemployment benefits
- Health insurance or COBRA issues
- Consumer protection
- Collective bargaining for higher wages and better conditions
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
If you have suffered lost wages or been denied compensation for your work or your time for any of these reasons, you need to contact a Colorado employment lawyer today. The employment law offices of Elkus, Sisson & Rosenstein, P.C., can talk with you about your employment law concerns in a free consultation. Our attorneys can advise you on the best way to proceed with your employment case and can represent you in the courts and in your workplace.
We are adept at handling cases before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Department of Labor. In addition to handling harassment cases, wrongful discharge actions and grievance arbitrations, we offer a wide range of loss prevention services for employers, including sexual harassment investigations, human resource consultation and management training designed to avoid the risks associated with employment litigation.
If you have legal questions, contact our firm today. We are available 24/7 on the Web or over the phone at 303-567-7981.